A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

25 August 2011

She Bangs, She Fringe?

| |

Whilst on Twitter this afternoon Glamour Magazine tweeted a photo of Nicole Richie rockin'  full bangs fringe, which gave me full on hair envy!


When I was little I sported a full fringe but it looked nothing like Nicole's as you can see...
Mini Me

I go back and forth between whether I want to grow out my fringe, have side-swept fringe or none at all.  I usually opt for the side swept as I play with my hair way too much and I know my hair will never look perfectly coiffed.  If you were to see me right at this very moment, I have my hair in a top not and the front twisted up and back...pretty much its a mess right now.  Not to mention, any time I have hair in my face it drives me mental. Yet, why does seeing that photo of Nicole Richie make me want to take a pair of scissors and chop away?

Tell me ladies and gentleman (I know you are out there!) what is your opinion on fringe and what is your hair currently doing?

2 comments:

molly said...

i adore full on fringes, but they dont suit my face shape, believe me tried and failed;L i have got a side fringe which seems to work for me, you can tuck it behind your ear if you need to, and also have it out if you done. haha;L love your blog;)
mollyox.blogspot.com

Annoula said...

That is so cool! I want that!
/Anna from Sweden