A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

31 August 2011

Casual Comfortable

| |

This past weekend I was off in the countryside playing with dogs, going on walks in big fields, playing tennis (terribly), going swimming (at 2:30 in the morning) and doing a lot of relaxing.  In my opinion, it was an ideal weekend away from London.  On weekends when I'm just relaxing with friends and doing a lot of outdoor activities, I tend to be as low maintenance as I can be while still trying to look presentable.  I spent most days this weekend wearing only a bit of concealer, powder, mascara and brow pencil. It's so nice to have it take less than 5 minutes to get ready.

Style wise I lazed around in either a pair of leggings, jeans or jean shorts, a tank top and long cardigan.  At one point I was wearing my flatmates supersoft Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie, which made me long for one of my own. Now the only thing I can think about these days with the weather getting cooler is how much I want to curl up in an oversized hoodie and be all cozy.  I don't own a hoodie right now and although I don't get much opportunity to wear one, I think having a cozy sweatshirt in your wardrobe is essential for relaxing days in the autumn. 

Try and tell me this doesn't look super comfy!