A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

16 June 2011

Summer Makeup

| |

I've recently gotten into a less is more Summer makeup routine.  I love makeup and I love playing with different looks, but when the weather is warm (albeit not as often as I would like here in London) I don't like to wear a whole lot.  A normal day for me, whether I am off to work or at the weekend, would be...

* Tinted Moisturizer
* Concealer
* Cream Blush
* Bronzer
* Brow Pencil or Shadow
* Eye Primer
* Eye Liner or Shadow as liner
* Mascara
* Lip Balm or Gloss
* on a very rare occasion I might use a bit of powder on my t-zone


It makes getting ready for the day so simple and it leaves you will a really polished look.  Obviously if I'm heading out for the night I might change my routine a bit to suit the occasion, but these products are great for a clean, polished, no fuss look.

I apologize for the blurry photos, but I think you can get the picture.
Look at me exposing myself (my bare face) to you and we've only just met!
After






*Products shown above: Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in Bare Radiance, Makeup Forever HD Blush in 14 Star Struck, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Bourjois Volumizer Mascara in Black, YSL Touche Eclat in Luminous Radiance, Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde, Anastasia Eyebrow Enhancer in Strawburn, Fresh Lip Sugar, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium and Nars Bronzer in Laguna.

1 comments:

mcampbell19 said...

Lovely redhead , from a fellow redhead x