A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

30 June 2011

I Like Scarves

| |

"Blaine and I like football. Well, Blaine likes football, I like scarves."- Kurt Hummel from Glee

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I always always always have a scarf with me.  I am a big fan of  brightly colored scarves.  I wear them all four seasons. Not only do they serve a purpose of keeping you warm in cooler weather, but they are also a great accessory. A scarf can truly add so much to a simple outfit. 

I lust after this skull scarf by Alexander McQueen




Granted nothing looks bad on these two guys, but scarves work for men too


I love buying scarves from is Tie Rack in London as they always have a 3 for 2 sale going on.  The have great colours as well as a lot of choices all of which are inexpensive.
 



1 comments:

Kteis said...

Beautiful scarves!