A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

06 September 2011

Approaching Autumn

| |

Autumn is my favorite season for some many reasons, one of them being because of the clothes.  I love the colours of this season, reds, oranges, yellows, browns, greens...all of them are colours that look amazing on redhead actually (yes redheads can wear red, contrary to popular belief.)   I'm also quite partial to the textures that come out this time of year, knits, tweeds, wool...heavenly. 

On my lunch this afternoon I popped into the newly opened Rugby Ralph Lauren shop in Covent Garden and died.  I am familiar with this shop having been in the one on University Place in New York City, but this is the first one in Europe.  The store is gorgeous, tartan walls, dark wood, a real rustic feel...and the clothing, oh the clothing.  Its is Autumnal heaven in one store. Here is what I am lusting after in there...





Are you looking forward to the autumn as much as I am?


photos: Rugby RL

2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
balenciaga
golden goose
golden goose outlet
goyard
goyard
golden goose
golden goose sneakers
yeezys
supreme outlet

Anonymous said...

replica bags china replica gucci handbags f2i88x9c68 9a replica bags read review p0p46s4j03 luxury replica bags 7a replica bags philippines t1j70y8q55 replica bags ru click this link here now u8h69h4s33 replica bags from turkey