A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

07 September 2011

Updates Updates

| |

Hello lovelies,

I'm sorry for the lack of posts these days. I have been a little uninspired recently and I am trying to muster up some things to write about and not leave you hanging.  With the change of season I should have more to write about, so please bear with me.

I have some new things in the works so I promise there will be some better post and hopefully some new videos!

xoxo



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I just found your blog, and absolutely love it, its so inspiring. I follow you now for sure, am a big fan!
if you get a chance pop up by my page xoxo Tamara

www.theglamandglitter.com

Jean said...

Tamara - Thank you, I really appreciate that :) I will definitely check out your page and follow along too!
x
~J