A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

31 July 2011

I'm Back!!

| |

I'm not usually someone who jumps on the bandwagon, especially when it come to beauty or style. I tend to do my own thing because I know what works for me. However, I couldn't ignore all the rave reviews regarding Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua so I gave in, went to Harvey Nichols and got a sample of it.  Let me tell you, I used it for the first time last night and I fell in love!  It's exactly what everyone has been raving about.  It truly gives you a flawless, "second skin" finish.  I'm not a foundation girl and although the product is marketed as a foundation, I have a hard time calling it that.  Its so lightweight, the coverage is light and more importantly, it leaves my freckles still showing through. Its much like a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation.  Its magic!


Vitalumiere Aqua comes with a bit of a higher price point and my skin can be a bit finicky when it comes to products I put on my face, so I wanted to sample it before I make the commitment. The lovely woman working at the Chanel counter gave me a very generous sample bottle and since a little goes a long way this sample will last me ages. I will definitely be purchasing this amazing little bottle when I run out of my sample!

0 comments: