A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

19 June 2011

Every Girl Needs A Handbag

| |

This is my handbag...

OK I lied, this is one of my many handbags.  If I had all of them with me (sadly when I moved I didn't have room for all of them in my luggage) I would have taken photos of them all. What, I like handbags!  But it leads me to a question I get asked quite a bit...why do you need so many?  Ladies (and some gentlemen too, I don't discriminate) I'm sure you will all vouch for me when I say, one can never have too many handbags.  The reason being, in my opinion, is that we like to have options.  My little Gucci friend up there is near and dear to my heart and although you may not see it, he's suffering from a little wear and tear.  Now, if I only had this lovey and carried him faithfully day in and day out, he would be suffering A LOT! 

Also, he isn't always the right size for whatever occasion he might be accompanying me to. For instance, on nights out or on trips when I don't want to be lugging my trusty friend everywhere with me, I have Marc.  
Marc is great for nights out, dancing, grabbing drinks with friends or solely on those days where you don't feel like carrying your entire life in your bag. You can throw your purse, your phone, your keys and a lip product in there and you are set for the night.  Also, he has a great detachable cross body strap making him great to travel with. Take the strap off and you have a clutch, attached the strap and you have a hands free night.  How can you go wrong?!

Being me and as long as I can afford my habits, I will probably continue to buy myself more handbags.  I feel as though, if you have some real classic ones they will last you forever and they will always be in style.  And you know my theory...they keep the others from wearing out!  Therefore, as I said before, one can never have too many handbags.

** I would like to note that not all my bags are of the high end variety. I have some really beautiful ones that I love just as much from high street shops as well.

0 comments: