A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

14 June 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself

| |

As the title of this post says, let me introduce myself...
This is me, I'm Jean.

I'm an actress, a makeup artist and all around fun, fearless (that may be a small stretch) female.  I'm originally from the US (Boston and New York City) but am now living in the UK (London). I've had blonde, brunette and black hair at times, but have always returned to my roots...so to speak.  Having dabbled in different dos I have had to change my makeup and clothing to suit my hair color. I have also worked at MAC and Aveda, worked as a freelance artist and being an actress have had to change the way I look over and over again.  I'm confident in my knowledge of products and styles and am here to help you...if you want it!  Also, this is my way of letting the creative side of me out.  Therefore, I hope that you will come to me and see what I have to say.  Join me on my style adventures :) 

0 comments: