A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

10 August 2011

A Bit of a Mascara Rant

| |

I'm not one to complain about products, but yesterday I tried a new mascara and it made me less than thrilled.  Let me preface this by saying that I am always on the hunt for the perfect mascara and although I do have some that I really like, I have yet to find one that I love.  However, yesterday I used one that I despised. Loreal's Million Volume Lashes Mascara was fine when I applied it, but as the day went on it flaked and smudged all over my face.  There was no escaping the mess!  Then last night I was lazy and didn't wash my face *hides face in shame* and woke up looking like this...


Needless to say, I will be throwing that mascara out and will be in the process of trying to find the next best one. 

What mascara's do you use? Please send me suggestions!

0 comments: