A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

28 June 2011

I (heart) Tom Ford

| |

I would have Tom Ford's babies and that's saying a lot since I don't actually want to have babies, but I would hands down make an exception for him. Unfortunately for me, he doesn't play for my team (although there is this article...) and I have a snowball's chance in hell of having this happen.  However, I must say I love this man! Everything about him oozes sex. From the way he dresses to the clothing he designs to the scents of his perfumes to just the way he looks...he is smouldering!

See for yourself...





*sigh* I do own Tom Ford Black Orchid and its such a sexy scent. A little goes a long way and every time I wear it I get tons of compliments. It makes me feel as though I am just a little bit closer to Tom himself and the sexiness he oozes!

photos: Tom Ford, Hot, Neroli Portofino

0 comments: