A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

04 July 2011

Product Of The Week

| |

Starting today and every Monday I'm going to rave about a product I am in love with.

This week it is...


I was first introduced to this Moroccan Oil about 2 years ago through my sister, who got it at her salon.  I've always been a fan of hair oils as my hair is curly, coloured and heat-styled.  Any type of oil I put in my hair immediately gets sucked right up, as it craves moisture.  I'm a fan of stealing things from my sister (in my defense she steals things from me too) and I always use this when I stay with her.  More recently, I have been too broke to get my hair cut (sad but true) so I have been in dire need of some hair help. This has been my saviour. That and my 1 to 2 times a week of hair washings (don't be jealous) and leaving my hair to dry naturally.  I may look a little like a street urchin these days, but at least my hair is in better condition.  

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's ends are feeling a bit dry and unloved or for any curly haired girlies out there who want to put some moisture back into your luscious locks.  Also, it smells divine and I would probably bathe in it if I could!
Embracing the street urchin look. 

0 comments: