A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

15 August 2011

Product of the Week

| |

I've slacked off on my "product of the week" posts and sincerely apologise for it. But since it's Monday again, this weeks product is...

TRESemme Volumising Dry Shampoo


I will admit, if I haven't already, that I do not wash my hair every day.  I probably wash my hair about 2 times a week.  You may be thinking "ewwww gross" but if I didn't tell you this, I assure you, you would never know.  Yes, I'm one of those lucky bitches who can go ages before my hair looks like a vat of grease fell on my head.  While I don't wash my hair daily, I do like to keep it looking good and this product does just that.  I love it!  I particularly like this one because 1.it  isn't white like most dry shampoos 2. it doesn't leave my hair feeling gritty and 3. it is volumising. My hair is heavy, I have a lot of it and then add not washing it all the time and it can start to look a little limp.  The bad boy helps me out loads. 

If you are in the market for a good dry shampoo or if you have never tried one before and are curious, I highly recommend this. 


Photos: Dry Shampoo

0 comments: