A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

20 September 2011

Burberry Tweets

| |

Yesterday afternoon, about an hour before they were to show at London Fashion Week, I read an article about how Burberry was going to "twitpic" all of the looks and show them to their Twitter followers before the models walked down the runway.  I thought this was genius!  I'm sure you fall into the category of one of the less fortunate to sit front row at any of the shows during fashion week and see what is to come in the next season...but Burberry went above and beyond revealing their looks to us before Anna Wintour, Sienna Miller and Kanye West got to see them.  Now there is a fashion label for the people!


If you missed the photos, follow Burberry on Twitter and check them out! The new line is gorgeous and it makes me long for an unlimited spending budget!

0 comments: