A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

21 November 2011

Margaux Lange

| |

Hello lovelies!


Ive been gone for AGES, I know, but now I'm back and hopefully with bang!  Today I want to tell you about this amazing jewelry maker (Margaux Lange who also happens to be a friend of mine) who makes the most unique jewelry I have ever seen.  Take a look for yourself!



She hand makes all of her pieces from Barbies.  I have pined away for one of her pieces for ages and last Spring, just before I shipped out of New York City, I purchased one of her custom originals.  She blogged the progress of her working on my piece which you can check out on her blog Midge's Mind and I was so lucky to see how this beauty was created.  


I love my brooch so much and she even put a piece on the back of it so that I can wear it as a necklace if I want to.  

Because each piece is handmade and a lot of time and effort goes then, they do come with a higher price point, but I do have so say...a Margaux Lange design truly is an original.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are sooo pretty! love that green scarf on you!! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Jean said...

You are so sweet!
Thank you :)

Unknown said...

find out here Fendi Dolabuy see this page i was reading this great post to read More hints

shatheyt said...

sites best replica designer go to website this content these details important source