A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

06 February 2012

Putting On My Bossypants

| |

Hello loves,

This post doesn't really have anything to do with style or beauty but to be reading is stylish, so I'm going to write about a book I just finished.


Bossypants by Tina Fey is witty and clever. Its a no nonsense autobiography, but it's written is short chapters giving us a glimpse into the life of Tina Fey.  If you don't know who she is, I highly recommend you Google her as she is great!  The book was such an easy read, I started it on Thursday of last week and by the end of the 1st day I was almost halfway through it.

However, seeing as though this is a style/beauty blog...if you are going to read why not do it in style, like I did.

0 comments: