A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

02 March 2012

50 Things About Me

| |


This is my 50th post, so I thought I would share a little bit about me with you.


1. I was named after my dads sister.
2. The first play I was ever in was my 3rd grade Christmas pageant, I was a shepherd and I still remember my first line.
3. My hair has been dyed every colour except green and it hasn't always been on purpose.
4. For my 3rd birthday I got a goldfish that I named Silver.
5. I hate confrontation...I'm a lover not a fighter.
6. Ive been acting since I was 15.
7. I was 18 when I had my first kiss.
8. My parents called me Tootse or Tootsie when I was little...my flatmate calls me Tootse now. 
9. I spent a summer semester in London studying English Theatre and absolutely fell in love with the city...11 years later I moved to London.
10. I convinced one of my college roommates to shave her head b/c I really wanted to do it.
11. If I could wear flip flops every day I would.
12. I prefer to drink tea over coffee.
13. I used to think that the song Daydream Believer by the Monkees was about me b/c they sing cheer up sleepy Jean
14. I had braces for 5 years.
15. I am the youngest of 17 grandchildren.
16. I can recite Shakespeare.
17. The first vacation I ever went on was to Ireland, I was only a year old.
18. I can say the alphabet backwards.
19. I am able to give piggyback rides to people who are more than twice my size.
20. I have dual citizenship.
21. I'm not ashamed to say that I sing out aloud and dance alone in my bedroom.
22. The smell of freshly washed laundry is the best smell ever.
23. Ive always wanted a female Rottweiler and I want to name her Andromache after one of the characters in The Trojan Women.
24. I don't eat certain things b/c I don't like the texture of it.
25. I'm attracted to men who have unique talents.
26. When it was my choice to pick the video we were renting, without fail I would pick Beaches, Willy Wonka, Big Business or Steel Magnolias.
27. Ive broken my left wrist 3 times.
28. I took Latin for 4 years and after the 4th year my teacher to told me it would be wise to no longer to take it.
29. I love to knit, although I only know how to make things that are square or rectangular...I make a mean scarf though!
30. When I go out to dinner I have to wash my hands almost immediately after I finish eating.
31. I really enjoy ironing.
32. My mom and I have the same birthmark in the same place.
33. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.
34. The boys in my 7th grade science class started calling me Jeanie of the Lamp and it stuck all throughout high school.
35. I don't regret waiting.
36. When I was in 6th grade I slapped my teacher across the face b/c he wasn't being fair in extra gym...not my proudest moment.
37. My favorite flowers are gerbera daisies.
38. I want to be a wedding and event planner.
39. I can still recite the first 2 paragraphs of the Gettysburg Address b/c I had to memorize it in 6th grade.
40. I overanalyze everything but am making a conscious effort to curb that.
41. I want a bagpiper to play at my wedding.
42. I used to want to be a prima ballerina...then I got hips and boobs and that dream was shot to hell.
43. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I have a sun burn and people feel it necessary to point it out as if I didn't know.
44. When someone asks me my name and they think I say Jane I correct them by saying, no Jean...like the trousers.
45. I want to be a pirate.
46. I love to buy presents for my friends just b/c something reminded me of them or I was thinking about them.
47. I think that men who can tap dance are sexy.
48. I wish I knew how to rap.
49. I'm addicted to lip balm.
50. Ive been a blond, brunette and a redhead and I can tell you that blonds don't have more fun (no offense.)




Also, as of yesterday, Google Friend Connect will be peacing out, and I'm in fear of losing any of you non-Blogger followers.  So, see that little widget over there----------------> telling you to follow me on Bloglovin' click on that and join.  I haven added an RSS Feed at the top right corner too.



0 comments: