A blog by a redhead, but not just for redheads. I’m an all-around fun, fearless, female confident in my knowledge of make-up artistry, products and styles and am here to help...if you want it!

01 January 2013

New Year...New Product

| |

Hello Lovelies,

I bought a new foundation, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.


A friend of mine has been using it and her skin always looks flawless so I thought I would give it a go.  I've not been wearing much of anything on my face recently as my skin has been so dry, however the winter blahs have taken their toll on my skin and I needed to give it a bit of a boost.  Makeup Alley has some great reviews on it as well so I was pretty much sold when I decided to try it out.  I chose the lightest shade 51 Vanilla Clair as I'm incredibly pale and practically translucent in the winter. I was thrilled to find that Bourjois had a colour light enough for me!

Today was the first day I've tried it as I did just buy it yesterday, but so far I'm liking it.  I will be sure to keep you updated on my thoughts and feelings about this foundation as I continue to use it.

Have you tried it and what do you think of it?


0 comments: